Please enter search criteria
Textbooks & Course Materials
This textbook information is correct as we know it, as of this date. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session for which these numbers have been provided. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided below is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the bookstore. UMD Stores will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from other sources utilizing the information below.
How to Find Your Course Materials
Use your class list in your MyU Account to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log-in with your UMD ID. Click on the "Academics" tab and your class schedule appears in the "my classes" tab. Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" link near the top in the "My Enrollment" bar. This link automatically imports all of your class information making finding your materials quick and easy. You can also use this list of courses and section numbers to easily find your materials in-store.
Please note: U-Cards can not be used for mail orders, in store pickup only.
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY: SPRING SEMESTER
- Spring semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt + ID by Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc., may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, Feb. 15, 2019, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019, through Friday, Feb. 15, 2019, must have proof of cancellation, receipt + ID.
- The LAST day to purchase Spring semester books is Friday, Feb. 15, 2019. The last day to RENT Spring semester books is Friday, Mar. 22, 2019.
- All Spring semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, May 10, 2019.
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY: MAY AND SUMMER SESSION 2019
- Books may only be returned for the current term
- New books must be in unmarked and new condition
- Returns MUST be accompanied by a receipt and student ID
- The last day to RENT is July 12, 2019
- Last day for returns and rental refunds, including for dropped courses, during May and Summer sessions:
- Courses 4 weeks or less: must be returned by the end of the second day of class
- Courses 5 weeks or longer: must be returned by the end of the fourth day of class
- The last day to return rentals is August 2, 2019
Select Term and Departments
View Your Materials