Please enter search criteria
Textbooks & Course Materials
This textbook information is correct as we know it, as of this date. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session for which these numbers have been provided. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided below is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the bookstore. UMD Stores will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from other sources utilizing the information below.
How to Find Your Course Materials
- Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log in to your MyU account
- Click on the "Academics" tab
- Click "View Calendar" and choose a day when classes are in session
- Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" tab to have your materials automatically populate in our website at umdstores.com. Use this list to order online or shop in-store.
Please note: U-Cards can not be used for mail orders - in store pickup only.
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY: SPRING SEMESTER 2020
- Spring semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt + ID by Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc., may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, Feb. 14, 2020, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020, through Friday, Feb. 14, 2020 must have proof of cancellation, receipt + ID.
- The LAST day to purchase Spring semester books is Friday, Feb. 14, 2020. The last day to RENT Spring semester books is Friday, Mar. 20, 2020.
- All Spring semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, May 8, 2020.
ART KIT RETURN POLICY: SPRING SEMESTER 2020
- Art kits may be returned with receipt + ID by Tuesday, January 28, 2020. All items in the kit must be included and must be UNUSED and in new condition.
- Art kits returned on or after Wednesday, January 29, 2020, must have proof of cancellation, receipt + ID
Faculty Textbook Requisition Form: May/Summer Session 2020 (PDF)
Faculty Textbook Requisition Form: Fall 2020 (PDF)
Select Term and Departments
View Your Materials