UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for SPRING SEMESTER is NOW CLOSED
Please visit us in store for assistance with course materials. Use your enrollment summary to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.d.umn.edu/onestop then click on "Enrollment Summary" under the quick links on the right. In your summary, click on the "textbook" icon in the bottom corner. This automatically imports all your class information, making it quick and easy.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to order.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER
Spring Textbook Returns & Pickup:
- Spring semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Friday, January 23, 2015.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, February 27, 2015, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from January 23, 2015 through February 27, 2015 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase spring semester books is Friday,February 27, 2015. The last day to RENT fall semester books is Friday, March 27, 2015
- All spring semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, May 15, 2015
Tues - Thur. (Jan 20-22) - 8am to 6pm
Fri. (Jan 23) - 8am to 4:30pm
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course