UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for MAY + SUMMER SESSION is NOW OPEN!
Please visit us in store to purchase your textbooks. Use your enrollment summary to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.d.umn.edu/onestop then click on "Enrollment Summary" under the quick links on the right. In your summary, click on the "textbook" icon in the bottom corner. This automatically imports all your class information, making online reservation quick and easy.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: MAY+ SUMMER SESSION
PICKUP: Books reserved for May/Summer can be picked up in UMD Stores Lower Level beginning May 13th. PHOTO ID is REQUIRED
- Books may only be returned for the current term.
- NEW books MUST BE UNMARKED and in NEW condition.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by receipt & student ID.
- Last day for returns & rental refunds for courses 4 weeks or less: 2 days from the scheduled start of course.
- Last day for returns & rental refunds for courses 5 weeks or more: 4 days from the scheduled start of course.
- Rental Book due date is August 1, 2014.
- Orders will be shipped beginning May 5.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: SPRING SEMESTER
- Spring semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Friday, January 24, 2014.
- Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, March 7, 2014, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from January 24, 2014 through March 7, 2014 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase spring semester books is Friday, March 28, 2014. The last day to RENT spring semester books is Friday, March 28, 2014.
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course