UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for the Spring 2017 Semester is NOW CLOSED
Please visit us in store to purchase your Spring Semester course materials. Use your class list in your MyU Account to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log-in with your UMD ID. Click on the "Academics" tab and your class schedule appears in the "my classes" tab. Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" link near the top in the "my enrollment" bar. This link automatically imports all of your class information making finding your materials quick and easy. You can use this list of courses and section numbers to easily find your materials in-store.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: SPRING 2017 SEMESTER
- Spring semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, February 10, 2017 will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Wednesday, January 18, 2017 through Friday, February 10, 2017 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase spring semester books is Friday, February 10, 2017. The last day to RENT spring semester books is Friday, March 17, 2017.
- All spring semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, May 6 2017.
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course