UMD Stores / Textbooks
ONLINE TEXTBOOK RESERVATION FOR SPRING SEMESTER IS NOW OPEN!
Please visit us in store to purchase your textbooks. Use your enrollment summary to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.d.umn.edu/onestop then click on "Enrollment Summary" under the quick links on the right. In your summary, click on the "textbook" icon in the bottom corner. This automatically imports all your class information, making online reservation quick and easy.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to order.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: SPRING SEMESTER
- Spring semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Friday, January 24, 2014.
- Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, March 7, 2014, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from January 24, 2014 through March 7, 2014 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase spring semester books is Friday, March 28, 2014. The last day to RENT spring semester books is Friday, March 28, 2014.
RESERVATION PICKUP DATES
Pickup in UMD Stores Express (109 Kirby Plaza) - PHOTO ID is REQUIRED
- Saturday (January 18): 11am to 3pm
- Monday (January 20): 11am to 5pm
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course