UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for SUMMER SESSION + FALL SEMESTER is NOW OPEN!
Please visit us in store to purchase your textbooks. Use your enrollment summary to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.d.umn.edu/onestop then click on "Enrollment Summary" under the quick links on the right. In your summary, click on the "textbook" icon in the bottom corner. This automatically imports all your class information, making online reservation quick and easy.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: MAY+SUMMER SESSION
PICKUP: Books reserved for May/Summer terms can be picked up in UMD Stores Lower Level. PHOTO ID is REQUIRED
- Books may only be returned for the current term.
- NEW books MUST BE UNMARKED and in NEW condition.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by receipt & student ID.
- Last day for returns & rental refunds for courses 4 weeks or less: 2 days from the scheduled start of course.
- Last day for returns & rental refunds for courses 5 weeks or more: 4 days from the scheduled start of course.
- Rental Book due date is August 1, 2014.
- Orders will be shipped beginning May 5.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: FALL 2014 SEMESTER
- Fall semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Friday, September 5, 2014.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, October 10, 2014, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from September 5, 2014 through October 10, 2014 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase fall semester books is Friday, October 10, 2014. The last day to RENT fall semester books is Friday, October 31, 2014.
- All fall semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, December 19, 2014.
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course