UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for the May/Summer Sessions and Fall 2016 are OPEN
Use your class list in your MyU Account to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log-in with your UMD ID. Click on the "Academics" tab and your class schedule appears in the "my classes" tab. Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" link near the top in the "my enrollment" bar. This link automatically imports all of your class information making online reservation quick and easy. Click "add to cart" for each item you want to add to your shopping cart. Make sure you checkout to complete your transaction and receive a confirmation number.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: FALL 2016 SEMESTER
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: MAY/SUMMER 2016
- Fall semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Thursday, September 1, 2016.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, September 30, 2016, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Thursday, September 1 through Friday, September 30, 2016 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase fall semester books is Friday, September 30, 2016. The last day to RENT fall semester books is Friday, November 4, 2016
- All fall semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, December 16, 2016
- Books may only be returned for the current term
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED and in NEW CONDITION.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by receipt & student ID.
- Last day for returns & rental refunds, including dropped courses during May & Summer Sessions:
- Courses 4 weeks or less: Must be returned by the end of the second day of class.
- Courses 5 weeks or longer: Must be returned by the end of the fourth day of class.
- Last day to rent books is June 24, 2016.
- Rental due date is July 29, 2016.
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course