UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for May/Summer Session is OPEN
Please visit us in store to purchase your class materials. Use your class list in your MyU Account to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log-in with your umd ID. Click on the Academics tab, and under "my enrollment" click on "list view". Use this list of course and section numbers to find the materials you need for each class.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: SPRING 2016 SEMESTER
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: MAY/SUMMER 2016
- Spring semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, February 19, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Wednesday, January 20, 2016 through Friday, February 19, 2016 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase spring semester books is Friday, February 19, 2016. The last day to RENT spring semester books is Friday, March 18, 2016.
- All spring semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, May 6, 2016
- Books may only be returned for the current term
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED and in NEW CONDITION.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by receipt & student ID.
- Last day for returns & rental refunds, including dropped courses during May & Summer Sessions:
- Courses 4 weeks or less: Must be returned by the end of the second day of class.
- Courses 5 weeks or longer: Must be returned by the end of the fourth day of class.
- Last day to rent books is June 24, 2016.
- Rental due date is July 29, 2016.
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course