UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for the Fall 2016 Semester is NOW CLOSED
Please visit us in-store to purchase your course materials. Use your class list in your MyU Account to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log-in with your UMD ID. Click on the "Academics" tab and your class schedule appears in the "my classes" tab. Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" link near the top in the "my enrollment" bar. This link automatically imports all of your class information making finding your materials quick and easy. You can use this list of courses and section numbers to easily find your materials in-store.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: FALL 2016 SEMESTER
- Fall semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Thursday, September 1, 2016.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, September 30, 2016, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Thursday, September 1 through Friday, September 30, 2016 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase fall semester books is Friday, September 30, 2016. The last day to RENT fall semester books is Friday, November 4, 2016
- All fall semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, December 16, 2016
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course