UMD Stores / Textbooks
Online Textbook Reservation for FALL SEMESTER is NOW OPEN
Use your class list in your MyU Account to find your textbooks easily. Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log-in with your umd ID. Click on the Academics tab, and under "my enrollment" click on "list view". In your class summary, click on the "bookstore" link next to each class. Your materials will populate in our website; click "add to cart" for each item. After filling your shopping cart with items for each class, check out to complete your transaction.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to order.
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: FALL 2015 SEMESTER
TEXTBOOK & RENTAL RETURN POLICY: MAY/SUMMER SEMESTER
- Fall semester books (purchased or rented) may be returned with receipt and ID by Thursday, September 3, 2015.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc. may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS returned through Friday, October 2, 2015, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Thursday, September 3, 2015 through Friday, October 2, 2015 must have proof of cancellation, receipt, and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase fall semester books is Friday, October 2, 2015. The last day to RENT fall semester books is Friday, November 6, 2015
- All fall semester RENTAL books are DUE BACK by Friday, December 18, 2015
- Books may only be returned for the current term.
- New Books MUST BE UNMARKED and in NEW condition.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by receipt & student ID.
- Last day for returns & rental refunds (including dropped courses) during May & Summer sessions are:
- Courses 4 weeks or less: Must be returned by the end of the second day of class.
- Courses 5 weeks or longer: Must be returned by the end of the fourth day of class.
- Rental due date is Friday, July 31, 2015
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course