UMD Stores Services
UMD Stores offers many services to the UMD community and the community at large.
Bus Service via Jefferson Lines
Visit the Street Level Store to buy your Jefferson Lines tickets today! Great fares are available to locations in the Twin Cities, Iron Range, and Fargo. For more information, see our Jefferson Lines page HERE or visit the Jefferson Lines website: www.jeffersonlines.com.
UMD Stores gift cards are available for purchase in both the Street and Lower Level stores, as well as online. Gift cards can be purchased in any dollar amount. They make a great way to give your student a secure form of payment for textbooks and much more! Click HERE to purchase online.
USPS stamps are available at any of our registers in the Street and Lower Level stores, as well as in the Print Shop (located at 125 Kirby Plaza). For more information about shipping, you can check out UMD's Mail Services webpage by clicking HERE!
Fax service is available in the Print Shop (125 Kirby Plaza). You can receive a fax for free! See the Print Shop for pricing and details.
Phone cards are available for purchase in both the Street and Lower Level stores. Phone cards carry $5, $10, and $20 amounts, with a 5.9¢ per minute rate for domestic calls and no connection fee.
UMD Stores contributes to our campus and our community in many ways. We're proud to make contributions to community academic-related events throughout the year. We require requests to be submitted in writing on organizational letterhead and/or be accompanied by a printed informational poster/flyer. Requests must include the nature of the event, 501(c) status, the date of the event, and how the item will be used (auction item, raffle, etc.). We receive a large volume of donation requests, and honor as many as possible. If you are interested in obtaining a donation for an event, please contact Lisa at (218) 726-6507 or email her today!
The following are guidelines for consideration of donation requests from UMD Stores:
- Requests will be considered for UMD-affiliated organizations, events/activities conducted by UMD student organizations, UMD departments, community programs sponsored by UMD, and non-profit organizations/501(c) charity events within 100 miles of campus.
- Limit of one donation request per organization per fiscal year (July 1 - June 30)
- We do NOT honor requests for monetary donations.
- We do NOT honor requests for personal or individual benefits.
- Donated items must be picked up. We will not ship donated items.
- Requests must be made in writing.