Please enter search criteria
Textbooks & Course Materials
This textbook information is correct as we know it, as of this date. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session for which these numbers have been provided. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided below is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the bookstore. UMD Stores will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from other sources utilizing the information below.
How to Find Your Course Materials
- Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log in to your MyU account
- Click on the "Academics" tab
- Click "View Calendar" and choose a day when classes are in session
- Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" tab to have your materials automatically populate in our website at umdstores.com. Use this list to order online or shop in-store.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MAY/SUMMER ORDERS*
Our physical store is temporarily closed, but we are accepting online orders for textbooks and course materials.
- All online orders must be shipped. Pick-up at store is not available.
- We are temporarily offering the option to charge your course materials order to your U Card. Please note: U Cards can only be used to pay for textbooks and course materials. No other merchandise may be included on your order.
- All course materials orders have a flat shipping rate of $8.99.
*INFORMATION FOR FALL 2020 TEXTBOOK RESERVATIONS*
Online orders are currently being accepted and will be processed closer to the start of the Fall Semester. More information, including dates for textbook shipping and pick-up, will be finalized soon. Thank you!
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY: MAY AND SUMMER SESSION 2020
- Books may only be returned for the current term
- New books must be in unmarked and new condition
- Returns MUST be accompanied by name and student ID#
- The last day to RENT is July 10, 2020
- Last day for returns and rental refunds, including for dropped courses, during May and Summer sessions:
- Courses 4 weeks or less: must be postmarked by the end of the third day of class
- Courses 5 weeks or longer: must be postmarked by the end of the fifth day of class
- The last day to return rentals is July 31, 2020
TEXTBOOK & ART KIT RETURN POLICY: FALL SEMESTER 2020
More information and dates coming soon.
Faculty Textbook Requisition Form: May/Summer Session 2020 (PDF)
Faculty Textbook Requisition Form: Fall 2020 (PDF)
Select Term and Departments
View Your Materials