Textbooks & Course Materials
This textbook information is correct as we know it, as of this date. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session for which these numbers have been provided. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided below is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the bookstore. UMD Stores will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from other sources utilizing the information below.
How to Find Your Course Materials
- Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log in to your MyU account
- Click on the "Academics" tab
- Click "View Calendar" and choose a day when classes are in session
- Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" tab to have your materials automatically populate in our website at umdstores.com. Use this list to order online or shop in-store.
Important Information for May/Summer Session Orders
- All course materials orders have a flat shipping rate of $8.99.
- We are temporarily offering the option to charge your course materials order to your U Card. Please note: U Cards can only be used to pay for textbooks and course materials. No other merchandise may be included on your order.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or dorm addresses.
Textbook Order Pick-Up
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready.
- Pick up your order at the Customer Service Counter in the Lower Level Store (175 Kirby Student Center), Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm.
- Photo ID is required for pick-up. If you charged your order to your U Card, please bring your U Card and a second form of photo ID.
Textbook Return Policy - May/Summer Session 2021
- Books may only be returned for the current term. Receipt + ID is required.
- New books must be in unmarked and new condition
- The last day to RENT is July 9, 2021
- Last day for returns and rental refunds, including for dropped courses, during May and Summer sessions:
- Courses 4 weeks or less: must be returned or postmarked by the end of the third day of class
- Courses 5 weeks or longer: must be returned or postmarked by the end of the fifth day of class
- The last day to return rentals is July 30, 2021
Faculty Textbook Requisition Form: Fall 2021 (PDF)
Select Term and Departments
View Your Materials