Please enter search criteria
Textbooks & Course Materials
This textbook information is correct as we know it, as of this date. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session for which these numbers have been provided. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided below is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the bookstore. UMD Stores will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from other sources utilizing the information below.
How to Find Your Course Materials
- Go to http://www.myu.umn.edu and log in to your MyU account
- Click on the "Academics" tab
- Click "View Calendar" and choose a day when classes are in session
- Click on the "Textbooks-UMD" tab to have your materials automatically populate in our website at umdstores.com. Use this list to order online or shop in-store.
- Standard course material shipping fee of $8.99 will be added to orders.
- For a limited time, textbooks and required supplies can be shipped when charged to your U Card. All other merchandise purchased online with your U Card must be picked up in-store or curbside.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or UMD residence halls. All orders with UMD dorm addresses will be changed to pick-up at store.
Textbook Reservations for Pick-Up
- Please note: Our Lower Level Bookstore is also OPEN for shopping - no online order required!
- Online orders will be available for pick-up in the Lower Level Store, Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm.
- Please wait for the email that your order is ready for pick up. Online orders typically take 1-2 days to process (in-stock items) and are processed Monday-Friday only.
Textbook Return Policy: Spring Semester 2021
- Spring semester (purchased or rented) books may be returned with receipt and ID by Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021.
- NEW BOOKS MUST BE UNMARKED. Marked books and opened CDs, etc., may be refunded as used. Access codes opened, activated or scratched off are non-returnable.
- NEW RENTAL BOOKS, returned through Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, will be refunded at a reduced rate if marked or highlighted.
- Textbook returns (purchased or rented) from Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021 through Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, must have proof of cancellation receipt and ID.
- The LAST day to purchase Spring Semester books is Friday, Feb. 12, 2021. The last day to rent Spring Semester books is Friday, March 19, 2021.
- All Spring Semester RENTAL books are DUE by Friday, May 7, 2021.
Art Kit Return Policy: Spring Semester 2021
- Art kits may be returned with receipt + ID by Tuesday Jan 26, 2021. All items in the kit must be included and must be UNUSED and in new condition.
- Art kits returned on or after Wednesday, Jan. 27th - Friday, Feb. 12th, 2021 must have proof of cancellation, receipt + ID.
Faculty Textbook Requisition Form: May/Summer Session 2021 (PDF)
Select Term and Departments
View Your Materials