Shop UMD Stores, Get Rewards!
Shop UMD Stores - Get Points. Reach 1,000 - Redeem them for a $10 Gift Card.
Earn 100 points just for signing up.
How to Sign Up for Rewards:
Current Web Users:
- If you have already created a web profile (browsed or purchased online, reserved textbooks, etc.) you DO NOT need to register.
- Simply log in HERE or use the "LOG IN" link in the upper right corner, and choose "Update Your Profile".
- Scroll down, and click on the button to participate in UMD Stores Rewards, and add your 7-17 digit rewards number. You can choose any 7-17 number (i.e. 10 digit phone number or birth date). UMD students, faculty and staff should use their 17 digit U Card number if you want to swipe your card at checkout.
- If you have not already created a web profile, you must create one to register for the rewards program.
- Register HERE or use the "LOG IN" link in the upper right corner of UMD Stores homepage.
- Click on "Register Here" then "Create a Profile for Browsing and Shopping".
- Fill out the customer registration info, and click on the button to participate in UMD Stores Rewards, and add your 7-17 digit rewards number. You can choose any 7-17 number (i.e. 10 digit phone number or birth date). UMD students, faculty and staff should use their 17 digit U-Card number if you want to swipe your card at checkout.
About the Rewards Program:
- Each time you make a purchase at UMD Stores, the cashier should ask for your UMD Stores Rewards number. When purchasing online at www.umdstores.com, once you have registered for the Rewards Program, all purchases made by that user will accrue points. For every dollar you spend, you will earn a point. When you earn 1,000 points, you need to log on to order your free $10 UMD Stores reward gift card.
- All purchases at UMD Stores earn reward points with the exception of UMD Stores Gift Cards, sales tax and purchases under $1. Earn rewards buying textbooks, computer hardware, convenience store items, office supplies, apparel, etc.
- UMD Stores Rewards points will expire 2 years after they are earned. Points that are not redeemed before they expire will be forfeited.
- Returned merchandise will be deducted from earned points. Previous purchases CANNOT be converted into rewards points. If you sign up more than once, using a different number, you cannot add two account's points together.
- All redemption of points is done online. UMD Stores gift cards are rewarded in $10 increments. There is a 60 day waiting period before you can redeem your points. As you accrue points you can verify your balance by signing in and clicking on "View UMD Stores Reward Club Information".